Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Leno: Real Madrid? I am focused on Leverkusen


The goalkeeper is not getting carried away following reports that the Champions League holders are keeping a close eye on his development
Bernd Leno has insisted that he is focused on Bayer Leverkusen amid reports that Real Madrid are keeping tabs on him.

The Santiago Bernabeu side reportedly see the 23-year-old as a potential long-term replacement for current first-choice goalkeeper Iker Casillas and have scouted him on a number of occasions.

Nevertheless, Leno is not thinking about a potential transfer to Madrid just yet.

"Real Madrid interest? This is the first time I hear about it," Leno was quoted as saying by Bild.

"But I do not want to take part in speculations.

"What's clear is that Bayer are my club at the moment and I am feeling very well at Leverkusen."

SORUCE : GOAL.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment