Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Chicharito admits: My confidence is rock-bottom at Real Madrid


The Mexican striker is unhappy with life at the Santiago Bernabeu and feels a lack of support following his loan move from Manchester United
Javier 'Chicharito' Hernandez has admitted that he is growing increasingly frustrated with a lack of regular first-team football at Real Madrid.

The Mexico international, who scored a fine goal in his country's 1-0 win over Ecuador at the weekend, joined Madrid from Manchester United on a one-year loan deal at the start of the season but has so far been unable to win over head coach Carlo Ancelotti.

The 26-year-old has made just 13 appearances in La Liga so far this term - starting only once - and has just three goals to his name, and he admits his confidence has reached rock-bottom.

"My situation is frustrating. I participate, give my all in training but, as far as for playing in matches, the opportunities are minimal. I belong to a team, but am not part of the important bit, the actual games," the striker told Fox Sports .

"Sometimes my confidence is right down on the ground, even though I am trying for it to be up there, with the help of the people who are always at my side and who support me.

"The most important thing is to get chances and to feel that they believe in you. Whenever they have entrusted me to do something it comes out positively, but I've been through two rather frustrating years.

"There need to be people who believe in me, so I can at least prove if I am any good or not."
Madrid are unlikely to exercise their option to make Chicharito's stay at the club permanent this summer, with the striker set to return to United come June, where he has a contract until 2016.

West Ham are among the clubs to be linked with a move should the forward not seal a switch to La Liga

SORUCE : GOAL.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment